- Membership is currently free to all CSOs until otherwise decided upon
by the General Assembly, especially national Civil Society
- Every application for membership shall be made to the Chairperson of
Each application shall include:
* The name, address and geographical location of the applying civil
society and the address of its registered office.
* A signed declaration that the applicant agrees to be bound by the
Memorandum and Statutes establishing the Alliance.
* The payment of the requisite application or membership fee as
determined by the General Assembly from time to time.
- Every application for SLCSN-SUN membership shall include, in addition
to the other requirements, a full statement of the circumstances on
which the applicant claims eligibility for membership.
- On submission of an application for membership, the Secretariat shall
proceed to accept or reject the application in writing to the applicant
in consultation with the Executive Committee. The meeting of such with
the Executive Committee to decide on the application from a CSO shall be
recorded and filed with the Applicant’s file.
- When an application has been considered by the Executive Committee,
the Secretariat shall, without delay, send notice of the result thereof
to the applicant in writing.